Resolved: Bosch Australia - BOSCH Designed NOT for Longer than a Week!

Ferntree Gully, Victoria County
Resolved
4.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design

BOSCH Designed for LIFE......... I guess so,

That is, if your life is only ONE Week Long!!!!!

After recently taking a faulty Bosch Inspection camera to their Melbourne Service Centre, it came back replaced with a brand new one! Wow that's fantastic service! So we thought???

This was short lived, when not even one week passed and we went to use our new Bosch Inspection camera for the second time,

only to find it too is faulty with the exact same fault as our original!

And the official words straight from the Bosch Service Centre

"Proof of purchase date on original replacement is 24/3/13.

The warranty period for this purchase

was 2 years, the tool was replaced under goodwill, the warranty period has long expired"

In other words we gave you a new one and don't really care that it only lasted less than a week! That's your problem now!

Well that's one sure way to go from Fantastic Service to I think if that's how they treat there customers, we sure won't be stocking any of our companies service vehicles with Bosch anymore.

I'll keep you all posted on wether this is seriously how BOSCH are content to treat their customers and in the meantime does anyone know any brands for a decent inspection camera?

As looks like we are in the market for a new one !

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 27, 2016.

Bosch Australia - BOSH would not replace my faulty fridge

In 2013 I moved into a new house with all BOSCH appliances included in the build. 18 months later the fridge steadily lost the ability to chill.

After 2 visits by the BOSCH approved repairer it was declared unrepairable. This was when it all went sour as they no longer made that model of fridge, so they offered a refund. That would have been fine except that my builder had bought the $2,200 fridge at builders rates so all BOSCH would do is refund me $1,600. This left me at a significant disadvantage as I could not buy the equivalent of a $2,200 fridge for $1,600.

BOSCH were very unhelpful, they did not care one iota that I was left 'short'. I would have been happy with the current model equivalent of my old fridge but they were not interested in helping me.

Multiple calls and multiple escalations within BOSCH produced no results, management did not care either.

I cannot recommend BOSCH or their products given my dishwasher does not clean very well and the stove top has a faulty knob so that the piezo won't light the gas.

I for one will NEVER buy BOSCH again and I tell everyone I can NOT to buy BOSCH as the customer service is appalling and the products don't work well.In 2013 I move into a new house with all BOSH applicances and 18 months later the fridge steadly lost the ability to chill. After 2 visits it was declared unrepaiable

Product or Service Mentioned: Bosch Dishwasher.

I didn't like: Rude customer support, Dont stand behind their product, Poor quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 07, 2015.

Comments

.john bronson

Go buy a GE fridge you will get $000.00 back.also they will try to get out of fixing it.I got a ge fridge that is 2yrs 10 month old paid $3,300.00.they tried to get out of the warranty .they just sent the part and I had to find someone to fix it.our bosch dish washer 9 yrs old we got in 2007 is still working good.it never needed a repair.thank god.I would have loved a refund of $1,600.00 on my junk ge cafe fridge.

to .john bronson Yatesville, Georgia, United States #1108191

Forgot to mention the compressor went bad on my fridge and GE refuses to honor their warranty

Bosch Australia - Expensive Built-in Kitchen machine discontinued unable to get attachemnts no help from HO

After purchasing a very expensive piece of kitchen machinery 3 years ago today I can no longer purchase any attachments. Too Bosch's favour they have ordered a replacement part that I require for a current attachment.

When contacting Bosch Germany advising Australia no longer carries this item and requesting where I could now purchase attachments, Their answer was to forward my e-mail on to Australia. Where do I go from here? Are the US sites trust worthy? Would prefer to get this from Bosch or one of their distributors in Germany.

Looking for the Icecream attachment Citrus Press and Stainless Steel Blender if anyone can help. Sher Leon

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 20, 2010.